OH&S REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBCONTRACTORS
One of the key aims of ERBUD INDUSTRY is:
- Guarantee of safe work conditions for the people executing projects under the ERBUD Group and for the environment.
- The company applies OH&S management systems compliant with PN N 18001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007. The requirements set in ERBUD INDUSTRY Sp. z o.o. projects apply to everyone, including Subcontractors.
- The company pre-qualifies subcontractors from the bidding stage through negotiations up to the task execution stage.
- The requirements set down for subcontractors are regulated in the OH&S Appendix to the Contract.
- Our subcontractors are bound by the standards set out under the Agreement for Safety in Construction available on the website: http://www.porozumieniedlabezpieczenstwa.pl/standardy_bhp.html.