1. Current Job Vacancies – Working in the ERBUD Group offers a wide range of opportunities. For our part, we guarantee comfort at work, safe working conditions and support in development. We offer:
- a competitive hourly rate in euros;
- a food allowance of 9.12% of annual salary;
- accommodation; transfer to the place of performance of a contract and back; commuting to/from the site;
- five- day working week from Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in working in friendly teams, alongside professionals willing to share knowledge, then check who we are currently looking for.
2. Recruitment Process – As a company that cares about employees and the workplace climate, we do not forget about good atmosphere during meetings with Candidates. Because of this, our recruitment process is not long and complicated. Candidates with whom we have had the opportunity to talk always receive feedback from us. Would you like to join us? It's easy - take the first step - send us your CV!
Step 1 – Sending a CV in response to our advertisement placed on the ERBUD website or via job portals. Remember to indicate your consent to the processing submitted personal data and, if you want us to take you into account also in future recruitment projects, your consent to the processing of your personal data in future recruitments. We also encourage you to contact us by phone:
+48 735 918 738 or 56 658 00 27 – Our employees will answer all your questions regarding the recruitment and employment conditions.
Step 2 – CV analysis. At this stage we check to what extent the information contained in your application is consistent with the requirements of the position for which you have applied.
Step 3 – Short telephone call for selection purpose. If your application has successfully passed the verification during the second step, we will call you to hold an initial recruitment interview. To work abroad, you must meet a number of criteria, including social security, which we just want to verify during this stage.
Step 4 - Phone conversation, usually with a future superior. If your application has successfully passed the verification during the third step, we will call you and conduct a recruitment interview. Most of our employees stay abroad, so the direct meeting stage is not possible.