ERBUD Industry offers turnkey execution of process engineering designs in the power sector and the broadly-understood industry covering construction services regarding e.g.:
- industrial facilities,
- process systems and production lines,
- industrial waste disposal and treatment systems,
- environmental protection systems and auxiliary systems for power units (denitrification, desulfurization, ash handling, coal handling, slag handling, etc.),
- power facilities, the so-called Small Power Engineering (cogeneration sources and boiler houses),
- systems for feeding recovered fuels to boilers (biomass, RDF),
- specialist comprehensive construction works and selected process stations, under subcontracts, for industrial plants, coal-fired power units and combined cycle power plants.
The company holds the following certificates:
- Integrated Quality Management System compliant with: PN-EN ISO 9001; PN-EN ISO 14001; PN-N-18001 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
Selected awards granted to the company in the competition of the National Labor Inspectorate “Buduj bezpiecznie” [Safe Construction] and other institutions in terms of OH&S:
- 1st prize – Construction of a Heat Generating Plant based on a WR-25 boiler in Miechowice CHPP in 2016 (Silesian Voivodeship)
- 2nd prize – Retrofit of the Rejtan Heat Generating Plant in Częstochowa in 2018 (Silesian Voivodeship)
- 2nd prize – Retrofit of the existing Michelin Polska SA CHPP in Olsztyn in 2018 (Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship)