One of the overriding objectives of the ERBUD Group:
Guarantee of safe work conditions for the people executing projects under the ERBUD Group and for the environment. Aiming at “0” serious and fatal accidents.
- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY PLANNING
- “NO” FOR SAFETY COMPROMISES
- „0” ACCIDENTS IS POSSIBLE
- CONSTANT REDUCTION OF THE ACCIDENT FREQUENCY RATIO WITHIN THE ERBUD GROUP
- CONSTANT EVOLUTION OF THE SAFETY CULTURE WITHIN OWN STRUCTURES AND SUBCONTRACTORS
- Our main directions of activities cover further improvement of the technical and organizational solutions applied to projects in order to limit the risk, full unification of the policy and standards over the entire ERBUD Group, obtaining a high level of culture and awareness among the management and employees of the ERBUD Group. We want to achieve the final goal by the development of leadership elements in the field of OH&S at each organization level.
- Attitudes to Occupational Health and Safety are shaped by managers (also project managers) and they do not depend on the organization size (project). Because of the involvement of the people in the OH&S policy we are sure that the objective of “0” accidents is possible.